Sometimes it smokes under the left side of the hood right in front of the driver side and where do I put the steering wheel fluid? The power steering is whining and getting harder to keep on the road.
smoke under hood sometimes on 1992 Ford Bronco
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Bronco Questions
- It goes into 4hi and engages but will not go into 4lo it's a manual please help
- From over drive to drive while driving an down shift is very hard hitting
- Why shift hard from drive to drive an won't ideal down after driving
- '94 Bronco will run for ~10 miles and then shut off, then it will not start.
- Just replaced thermostat and gasket Drove next Day over heated and drove next day reservoir full
1992 Ford Bronco Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($246 - 307) in Wesco, MO
- 55,000 Mile Service ($87 - 145) in Louisburg, KS
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($176 - 601) in Cushman, AR
- Clutch Replacement ($959 - 1,356) in Estherville, IA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Monticello, NM
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($695 - 858) in Picayune, MS