hi ,i have a evap emission leak on my 2000 stratuss 2.4l. i changed the gas cap but still thats not the problem. someone recommended a smoke test .does anyone have an idea how it cost? thanks,truckdriver
smoke test on 2000 Dodge Stratus
2 answersJanuary 16, 2011
2 answersMarch 06, 2013
1 answerSeptember 30, 2009
1 answerOctober 18, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?
2000 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($220 - 276) in Helmville, MT
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($207 - 261) in Pompton Lakes, NJ
- Heater Core Replacement ($705 - 1,024) in Plainwell, MI
- Heater Hose Replacement ($149 - 201) in Brundidge, AL
- No Start Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Saint Croix, IN
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($142 - 154) in Amelia Court House, VA