Had white smoke coming from under the hood. I did a tune up and found oil where the spark plugs are. I know this signifies and blown head gasket however. I DONT HAVE water nor coolant in the oil on the dip stick. No oil in the coolant res. Now I have white smoke coming from the tale pipe. Didnt have this before. Figured that was oil burn off but it gets worse after I rev the car up to 3000 rpm. Could this be caused by a Valve cover gasket gone bad?????
Smoke on a Lincoln Ls 2002 on 2002 Lincoln LS
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by pushrod,
December 16, 2012
Have a combustion leak test performed at most any repair shop. That wiill tell you all you need to know.
4 answersApril 06, 2011
0 answersNovember 13, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- I replaced my power steering pump and now I have no power steering what's wrong?
- How bad is it if the thermostat housing is having problems.
- How do I change the air filter in my car.
- Why does the check electrical system come on every time I turn on my car.
- Why does the check engine light come on for a couple of days then turns off.