Had white smoke coming from under the hood. I did a tune up and found oil where the spark plugs are. I know this signifies and blown head gasket however. I DONT HAVE water nor coolant in the oil on the dip stick. No oil in the coolant res. Now I have white smoke coming from the tale pipe. Didnt have this before. Figured that was oil burn off but it gets worse after I rev the car up to 3000 rpm. Could this be caused by a Valve cover gasket gone bad?????
Smoke on a Lincoln Ls 2002 on 2002 Lincoln LS
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
December 16, 2012
Have a combustion leak test performed at most any repair shop. That wiill tell you all you need to know.
4 answersApril 06, 2011
0 answersNovember 13, 2015
This week's top 10
2002 Lincoln LS Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($391 - 791) in Vaughn, WA
- 140,000 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Selma, AL
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Crab Orchard, WV
- 135,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Hancock, MN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($75 - 97) in Duncan, AZ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,000 - 1,286) in Garfield, WA