Had white smoke coming from under the hood. I did a tune up and found oil where the spark plugs are. I know this signifies and blown head gasket however. I DONT HAVE water nor coolant in the oil on the dip stick. No oil in the coolant res. Now I have white smoke coming from the tale pipe. Didnt have this before. Figured that was oil burn off but it gets worse after I rev the car up to 3000 rpm. Could this be caused by a Valve cover gasket gone bad?????
Smoke on a Lincoln Ls 2002 on 2002 Lincoln LS
Asked by for the 2002 Lincoln LS
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
December 16, 2012
Have a combustion leak test performed at most any repair shop. That wiill tell you all you need to know.
0 answersNovember 13, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- My horn dose not work ,and my airbag flashes,and sometimes I here a beeping.
- Car will crank but won't start
- can you give me the price from lowest to highest on replaceing my lincoln trans
- How much does it cost to replace the intake manifold.
- Driver wdw wont roll down when the engines on but with my keys on engine off it
2002 Lincoln LS Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($108 - $201) in Vaughn, WA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Selma, AL
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Crab Orchard, WV
- AC Compressor Replacement ($864 - $1,206) in Hancock, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,000 - $1,286) in Duncan, AZ
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($106 - $130) in Garfield, WA