It has passed before with the cracked manifold but since it has been sitting for 3 years do I have to replace the manifold before I do my smog test?
Smog test with a Cracked exhaust manifold on 1991 Toyota Corolla
2 answersApril 19, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
1991 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($675 - 1,505) in Coalfield, TN
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($333 - 428) in Greenview, CA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($349 - 406) in Delmar, AL
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($135 - 180) in Lorena, TX
- Engine Mount Replacement ($472 - 699) in Lookout Mountain, TN
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($31 - 53) in Williams, OR