could this be vac leaks or is it map,o2,sensor related? fuel pressure? also will occasionally buck while driving at interstate spd. there is no check engine light on also the speedo has become erratic and the anti lock light is coming on after hitting a bump and now stays on longer/more often
smells of gas and no visible fuel leak, idle ocilates 4-500 rpm, stalls occasion on 1990 Volvo 740
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 740 Questions
- Hard start stalling code 233 socket 2 only no codes in socket 6, it's a Rex Regina too
- I am having starting issues when my car warms up.
- Started and ran before I replaced the fuel filter. Does the fuel line need to be rid of air? Stalls when I try and start it. Not sure what I did wrong.
- Overdrive not working
- I need to see the vacuum diagram
1990 Volvo 740 Estimates
- 30,000 Mile Service ($325 - 468) in Hickory Corners, MI
- 40,000 Mile Service ($110 - 175) in Hanna City, IL
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($378 - 640) in Thorndale, PA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($226 - 310) in Osage City, KS
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Lyman, UT
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($195 - 231) in Hartland Four Corners, VT