driving and start noticing a strong smell of fumes
smelling fumes on 2000 Audi A4 Quattro
This week's top 10
Recent Audi A4 Quattro Questions
- When I put the car into gear and release the clutch, it won't drive
- Theres a loud whine when I accelerate at high RPM. What could it be?
- The ride control suspension just dropped. The lights flash and nothing happens,
- I can't pull off my intake manifold/fuel rail. It wiggles but feels stuck.
- My cams were rotated independantly of the crank during a timing chain repair.
2000 Audi A4 Quattro Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - $106) in Saint Helena Island, SC
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($71 - $84) in Richmond, CA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Canton, IL
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($424 - $568) in Emmett, KS
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($831 - $877) in Glasser, NJ
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Havre de Grace, MD