SMELLING FUEL WHEN STOPPED ROUGH IDLE WHEN STOPPED AND SLOW TAKE OFF. WARMED UP on 2006 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
2006 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($833 - 2,251) in Wilson, WY
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($144 - 227) in Waverly, GA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($307 - 434) in Water Valley, MS
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($234 - 418) in Port Orchard, WA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($165 - 197) in Poughkeepsie, NY
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($33 - 206) in Cherokee, OK