I spent all day on replacing the rubber seals to my lower manifold that the fuel injectors seat into and still I smell fuel?
smell fuel! on 1996 Dodge Avenger
3 answersJanuary 31, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Avenger Questions
- Should my car remain running when my positive battery terminal is removed
- Why won't my window roll up?
- My car started freaking out and died,couldnt restart
- My malfunction indicator blinking on. Oil was about bone dry.2 qt oil added.
- My car would not start last night. It turned but no fire. This morning started.
1996 Dodge Avenger Estimates
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in North Dighton, MA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($194 - 266) in Lolo, MT
- Battery Replacement ($131 - 243) in Alum Bank, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($302 - 879) in Saint Thomas, MO
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($802 - 844) in Pisgah, IA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($351 - 386) in Lake George, NY