When I have the engine on running you can smell antifreeze from the engine..but there is no sign of leaks at any possible place visible. But the overflow coolant tank gets low by about a inch or so every couple of weeks? A guy told me it could be leaking in the fire wall going to the heater core in the glovebox?
Smell Coolant around vehicle. on 2002 Dodge Ram 3500
Asked by for the 2002 Dodge Ram 3500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 3500 Questions
- the 2 wires going to the blend door on ac both have 12V at same time
- What is the cost to overhaul my engine?
- Fuel Dies when I go down hill or take foot off of accelerator to slow down.
- truck won't roll over at all checked starter, thats ok, what else can it be?
- Will not shift from low to 2,all new solenoid s and gov and other
2002 Dodge Ram 3500 Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,233 - $1,823) in Avilla, IN
- Alternator Replacement ($300 - $469) in Kansas, IL
- Radiator Replacement ($473 - $884) in Saint Michael, ND
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($165 - $249) in Bandana, KY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($2,050 - $4,931) in Frederika, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($352 - $414) in Sonyea, NY