if the fuel pressure regulator is leaking will it cause a strong gas smell as almost as if the engine is flooding?
smell on 1994 Chevrolet S10
Verified for the Chevrolet S1064 reports
3 answersSeptember 12, 2014
1 answerMarch 28, 2014
2 answersDecember 09, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
1994 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($209 - 315) in Mitchell, GA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hartwick, IA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Butte, ND
- Fuel Filter Change ($66 - 94) in Queens, NY
- Engine Coolant System Drain, Flush & Refill ($44 - 56) in Lockhart, TX
- Fuel Pressure Regulator Replacement ($185 - 433) in Nuiqsut, AK