if the fuel pressure regulator is leaking will it cause a strong gas smell as almost as if the engine is flooding?
smell on 1994 Chevrolet S10
2 answersSeptember 12, 2014
2 answersDecember 09, 2010
1 answerMarch 28, 2014
Verified for the Chevrolet S1064 reports
2 answersJanuary 17, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- Will not start after running very low on motor oil
- When fueling up, the pump keeps kicking off like it is full.
- 97 S 10 2.2 all fire fuel timing rockers OK won't run spins over too fast
- Clutch pedal on the floor. How do I replacing a clutch pedal pivot assembly.
- How can I fix my left and right turn signals myself? They stop working