How do you replace the real small light bulbs on the steering wheel that show the differnt functions. Anyone????
small lights on the steering wheel on 2006 GMC Sierra 1500 HD
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Jim Taddei ,
March 08, 2011
In most cases the switch assembly will require replacement, the bulbs themselves are not serviceable,
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 HD Questions
- Truck runs for 20 mins then dies hard start then starts regular
- Replaced Door ajar switch to rt rear door. Worked for a while now acting up again. Could it be the BCM???
- 03 1500HD 6.0L going into "reduced Engine Power" mode.
- Engine temperature goes above the normal reading when engine is idling with A/C
- Hard to start
2006 GMC Sierra 1500 HD Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Gasburg, VA
- Maintenance I ($53 - 95) in Sloatsburg, NY
- 5,000 Mile Service ($150 - 217) in Kieler, WI
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($181 - 312) in Coatesville, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($517 - 556) in Bremen, GA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($195 - 217) in Gualala, CA