the car drags before the gear changes. i was asked to change the shift cyleniod switch but now i have to accelarate full when i stop on a hill before the car can move. and it vibrate whilst it move up the hill and stops when it finish climbing. can you please advice what to do next
slow to climb hill especially when you make a stop on 2000 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Dose a 99 pathfinder have a camshaft position sensor, and where is it located?
- It cranks after setting but after drove a while it want crank what causes that
- Car ran out of gas and now the car will not start. I was told that the Nissan's
- Engine knocking after new spark plug
- Okay, how do you work the DVD player in the back seat?
2000 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($622 - 796) in Lake City, IA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($204 - 818) in East Freetown, MA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($174 - 278) in Morgan, MN
- Steering Rack Replacement ($880 - 1,377) in Humeston, IA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($327 - 414) in Ganado, AZ
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($419 - 732) in Wales, ND