When the car is first started and I put my feet on the gas the car acts as if it want to go and it feels as if it stalls put once it is going it picks up speed the way it is supposed to. I changed the spark plugs, wires, and coils.
slow start on 1993 Buick Skylark
2 answersOctober 26, 2014
5 answersJuly 23, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Skylark Questions
- why does my a/c temp rise from 43 deg's to 65 deg's at the middle dash vent
- I am driving going 35 miles per hour and I press the break pedal the car shakes.
- What do I need for my vehicle my car will not crank when I turn my key to the on
- why, when i turn the key off the car keeps running?
- Car overheating and stalling. How hard is it to change head gasket?