Lately my car has been nearly dying when giving it gas in first gear from an idle. This happens when the engine is cold. It's been intermittent but getting more consistent. I changed the fuel filter but that didn't make it any better. I also changed the spark plugs and wires and general maintenance. What do I need to check next? My engine warning lights do work but none of them are coming on. Thanks!
Slow idle/engine nearly dies when cold on 1998 Saturn SL2
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn SL2 Questions
- Will a security light keep my car from charging. I had the alternator test good
- I have a Saturn that won't go very fast what is wrong with it?
- Why is my transmission filter leaking after replacing it?
- how do I attach the inside bar from the power lock to the inside door ?
- The check engine light & are no problems. Can't get inspected. What do I do?