I have an automatic transmission with the slap gear stick. I have had it slip out of gear a few times when in 4th gear at 50-55 mph as I was slowing down and shifting into drive. Is this a common problem or something that I should be worried about.
Slip in the transmission on 2006 Dodge Magnum
Verified for the Dodge Magnum20 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Magnum Questions
- My magnum started knocking and shut off then it started smoking what can it be
- My 2006 magnum is skipping & the check engine light is flashing, what could it b
- Shifter will not shift out of Park...
- My car is shifting hard into 2nd gear i read it could be the TCM.
- Broken toming chain tensioner was put in engine whole replacing the water pump,