I have an automatic transmission with the slap gear stick. I have had it slip out of gear a few times when in 4th gear at 50-55 mph as I was slowing down and shifting into drive. Is this a common problem or something that I should be worried about.
Slip in the transmission on 2006 Dodge Magnum
Asked by for the 2006 Dodge Magnum
Verified for the Dodge Magnum22 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Magnum Questions
- Car won't start. Lights and everything comes on. Can hear switch click.
- Misfires on right side of engine spark plug s n ignition coils replaced
- My Dodge Magnum 2005 was overheating and I change my thermostat on my Dodge Magn
- Fuse box in engine compartment, and one in rear of vehicle.
- I have oil in the coolant. I have the heads off and the gaskets appear ok.
2006 Dodge Magnum Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - $46) in Grandview, TX
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($420 - $505) in Damascus, AR
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($68 - $158) in Baxter Springs, KS
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($58 - $123) in Hurricane Mills, TN
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($223 - $341) in Mason, MI
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($308 - $329) in Jefferson, NY