HI! Both of my sliding doors will not open using the button or the key fab. I have to manually open them and they seem to be heavy. Has anyone experienced this or have any idea what may be the problem?
Sliding doors on 2006 Honda Odyssey
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- My alarm had started to sound replased the batt in remote it did not turn it off
- average cost for motor mount replacement
- Fixing a power sliding door that cable broke and is stuck open at mid point.
- Can I change the passenger power sliding door to operate as manual sliding door
- Can I convert my passenger power sliding door to a work as a manual door.
2006 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($348 - 987) in Rillton, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($245 - 356) in Stinson Lake, NH
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wallace, IN
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($117 - 318) in Centerville, IA
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($277 - 345) in Edelstein, IL
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($79 - 100) in Hammond, NY