We were not going fast. Just slightly hit the side of the garage and now it will not shut all the way.....
Sliding door will not shut all the way...seems off track. on 2008 Honda Odyssey
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- should both sliding doors operate when the car is switched into manual door open
- My alarm had started to sound replased the batt in remote it did not turn it off
- average cost for motor mount replacement
- Fixing a power sliding door that cable broke and is stuck open at mid point.
- Can I change the passenger power sliding door to operate as manual sliding door
2008 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($373 - 927) in Gaylord, MN
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($404 - 845) in Paulding, MS
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($342 - 458) in Rhodes, IA
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($80 - 113) in Equinunk, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($225 - 585) in Talmoon, MN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($908 - 1,052) in Lawndale, NC