2001 Mercedes-Benz C240 Q&A

2001 Mercedes-Benz C240 Question: slide jaw, window lifter for rear passenger door

Found that the plastic piece from the regulator has broken. Where or can I find this piece? do I have to buy another regulator? any help would be appreciated ... I believe it is called a slide jaw or something? -
Answer 1
You can buy this separately from the regulator. Replace both when you are at it. Zee -