I have replaced my slave cylinder and bled the system. If I have someone depress the clutch, should i be able to see clutch move. and if yes why am I not seeing it move.
SLave cylinder replacement on 1999 Chevrolet S10
1 answerOctober 18, 2010
2 answersJanuary 16, 2011
Hydraulic clutch is not working, can't shift gears with engine running. Does slave cylinder most likely need replacement? Fluid level steady in master cylinder and no leaks found.
1 answerJanuary 01, 2015
2 answersAugust 31, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
1999 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($144 - 245) in Glen Arm, MD
- 10,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Windsor, MO
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Walshville, IL
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($75 - 118) in Guerneville, CA
- Trans Fluid Drain & Refill ($61 - 78) in Prosperity, PA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($644 - 699) in Carlisle, IN