I have replaced my slave cylinder and bled the system. If I have someone depress the clutch, should i be able to see clutch move. and if yes why am I not seeing it move.
SLave cylinder replacement on 1999 Chevrolet S10
1 more answer
1 answerOctober 18, 2010
2 answersJanuary 16, 2011
Hydraulic clutch is not working, can't shift gears with engine running. Does slave cylinder most likely need replacement? Fluid level steady in master cylinder and no leaks found.
1 answerJanuary 01, 2015
2 answersAugust 31, 2009
This week's top 10
1999 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($189 - 240) in Glen Arm, MD
- Heater Core Replacement ($759 - 959) in Windsor, MO
- Water Pump Replacement ($216 - 415) in Walshville, IL
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($171 - 258) in Guerneville, CA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Prosperity, PA
- Horn Replacement ($110 - 121) in Carlisle, IN