tryin to find an easy way to replace slave cylinder....without being to labor intenssive....hydralic fluid leaks from transmission housing vent
slave cylinder replacement on 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 answerAugust 05, 2016
3 answersSeptember 04, 2009
3 answersMay 19, 2009
1 answerFebruary 22, 2011
0 answersJune 25, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- diagnostic tool shows p0138 code for 02 sensor. how do I repair?
- First thought battery or starter now car won't start can't turn belt by hand
- Just had my fan and assembly replaced now my air bag warning light is on?
- Won't go into gear so what do I need to do
- Clutch slave cylinder or master cylinder? Help!