tryin to find an easy way to replace slave cylinder....without being to labor intenssive....hydralic fluid leaks from transmission housing vent
slave cylinder replacement on 2004 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 answerAugust 05, 2016
3 answersSeptember 04, 2009
1 answerFebruary 22, 2011
3 answersMay 19, 2009
0 answersJune 25, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?
- How to rewire pin box to lights under battery. Help. Took it apart to find short
- Battery light keeps coming on and going off. New battery and 3 alt. What next?
- After i turned off the car it sounds like the engine is still running.
- Where is the ignition power wire for the stock radio?