i have the tranny out of the car. the slave cylinder bolts have been taken off... is there any speacial way to remove the slave cylinder.. cant be too hard but i dont want to mess anything up by taking it off incorrectly. is there a step by step prossess to do it the right way.?
slave cylinder removal?? on 1999 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Having problem with turn signals. All fuses cked. Have lights .
- Why do I have transmission oil in the antifreeze tank
- How do I unclog a condenser that may be causing my a.c. to blow hot air.
- I have a 1996 cougar It has battery but nothing when you turn the key
- Engine smocking and appears to be hot but temp light reads normal