i have the tranny out of the car. the slave cylinder bolts have been taken off... is there any speacial way to remove the slave cylinder.. cant be too hard but i dont want to mess anything up by taking it off incorrectly. is there a step by step prossess to do it the right way.?
slave cylinder removal?? on 1999 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Drivers side door will not open from the inside have to roll down window and ope
- AC and heat are not blowing st all checked fuse good. Can't hear fan no odor
- 4.6 97 couger, , had a clogged catalytic converter I cut off , runs worse
- location of turn signal switch
- Having problem with turn signals. All fuses cked. Have lights .