i have the tranny out of the car. the slave cylinder bolts have been taken off... is there any speacial way to remove the slave cylinder.. cant be too hard but i dont want to mess anything up by taking it off incorrectly. is there a step by step prossess to do it the right way.?
slave cylinder removal?? on 1999 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- No peddle on brakes. Had the brakes pads werechecked, they were ok,
- is there a diff between radiators for auto and manual as far as the trans line
- Was driven to wrk and car doed and wont start back up
- where is the EGR valve located on the base 2.0 liter engine?
- The transmission is not going into gear it accelerate before into gear the trans
1999 Mercury Cougar Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in West River, MD
- 110,000 Mile Service ($183 - 263) in Kenvil, NJ
- 125,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Countyline, OK
- 85,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Texarkana, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,645 - 1,767) in Clatskanie, OR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($639 - 703) in Newport, NY