i have the tranny out of the car. the slave cylinder bolts have been taken off... is there any speacial way to remove the slave cylinder.. cant be too hard but i dont want to mess anything up by taking it off incorrectly. is there a step by step prossess to do it the right way.?
slave cylinder removal?? on 1999 Mercury Cougar
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Cougar Questions
- Engine smocking and appears to be hot but temp light reads normal
- I do not pulsing is there a realy if so we're is it located
- 2001 Cougar will not start?
- My 1999 cougar headlights were not working and my ABS light would.come on it sounded like a altanator problem so I changed it and now my battery light is on? What could my problem be?
- replaced tranny now no spark or power to coil pack