have a 93 explorer need to pull trans out to replace slave cylinder. How do I get the exhaust out of the way. Are those real nuts on the coupler for the y-pipe to the cat. or are they a press on.
slave cylinder on 1993 Ford Explorer
1 answerNovember 24, 2010
2 answersOctober 24, 2010
3 answersJanuary 04, 2011
2 answersNovember 20, 2010
1 answerApril 19, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I bought my car and was told i needed to get a new sink row.
- Will not come out of drive stays in it even in reverse.
- when filling gas tank gas pump shuts off like tank is full ,unless you fill very
- How can I trick the PCM into thinking there is a speed sensor, its engine swap.
- Replaced Ford range control it still goes forward in reverse.