have a 93 explorer need to pull trans out to replace slave cylinder. How do I get the exhaust out of the way. Are those real nuts on the coupler for the y-pipe to the cat. or are they a press on.
slave cylinder on 1993 Ford Explorer
1 answerNovember 24, 2010
2 answersOctober 24, 2010
3 answersJanuary 04, 2011
2 answersNovember 20, 2010
1 answerApril 19, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- She won't start, getting a low voltage reading.
- what causes power lock not to unlock with key or door panel switch
- What causes the speedometer roll back and stop working?
- thought fuel pump was bad so put new one in and still wont start
- had transmission coil pack changed and now when i put it in drive it dies