have a 93 explorer need to pull trans out to replace slave cylinder. How do I get the exhaust out of the way. Are those real nuts on the coupler for the y-pipe to the cat. or are they a press on.
slave cylinder on 1993 Ford Explorer
1 answerNovember 24, 2010
2 answersOctober 24, 2010
3 answersJanuary 04, 2011
1 answerApril 19, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up