have a 93 explorer need to pull trans out to replace slave cylinder. How do I get the exhaust out of the way. Are those real nuts on the coupler for the y-pipe to the cat. or are they a press on.
slave cylinder on 1993 Ford Explorer
2 answersOctober 24, 2010
3 answersJanuary 04, 2011
1 answerNovember 24, 2010
1 answerApril 19, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1993 Ford Explorer Estimates
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Gladys, VA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($282 - 402) in New Berlin, PA
- Battery Replacement ($135 - 197) in Palatka, FL
- Brake Pad Replacement ($165 - 237) in Dolan Springs, AZ
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($699 - 953) in Elmore, AL
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($44 - 63) in Sedley, VA