have a 93 explorer need to pull trans out to replace slave cylinder. How do I get the exhaust out of the way. Are those real nuts on the coupler for the y-pipe to the cat. or are they a press on.
slave cylinder on 1993 Ford Explorer
1 answerNovember 24, 2010
2 answersOctober 24, 2010
3 answersJanuary 04, 2011
2 answersNovember 20, 2010
1 answerApril 19, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- I change battrey alternator spark plugs now it won't start and run
- what kind of transmission is in my truck?which vehicles are interchangable?
- 2006 Explorer. Leaking clear fluid around the shifter. Fluid Exchange yesterday
- Is there a recall on my vehicle
- If I change the mass air flow sensor do I need to reflash or reprogram the ECM?