I have replaced plugs, wires, fuel filter and checked rotor cap. Idles and runs fine up to higher rpm. Check engine light is on, sometimes. Have had it checked and estimated cost is about $1200.00! Seems pretty high to me.This problem started all at one time.102,000 miles on it.
skips and cuts out above 2500 rpm on 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21)
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Oakman ,
March 05, 2010
What was the code?? Then I can help you with your truck. Need the Check Engine Light Code.
- 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Repair and Maintenance
- 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Maintenance Schedule
- 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Problems(2)
- 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Repair Estimates
- 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Q&A(62)
- 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Recalls(2)
- 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Shops
- 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pickup (D21) Questions
- why is my truck not starting with recently replaced battery and alternator ?
- Where can I find a good deal on a crankshaft and bearings kit gaskets and all?
- Going down the rd it reved up and now it won't go,like no 1st.2nd.3rd rev.
- My trucks cruise control works only about 40% of the time. Whats wrong ?
1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($167 - 229) in Coloma, WI
- Starter Replacement ($267 - 442) in Crossville, IL
- AC Compressor Replacement ($955 - 1,103) in White Rock, SC
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($339 - 1,239) in Delhi, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($359 - 398) in Stoneham, CO
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Clayton, TX