What can cause 1996 Acura TL 2.5 to skip. Took to dealership said they could hear a skip from touching the brake pedal. No check engine light is coming on though. Can hear third spark plug though. What to do?
Skipping on 1996 Acura TL
1 answerDecember 28, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Has anyone had problems with the cylinders misfiring coil problems
- From 0 to 30mph there is a rumble strip like feel.
- cost to replace dashboard lights - all lights are out
- I am having problem turning on the car, light is turning on on abs system ,
- Is the serpentine belt something common that tends to go at this cars age?
1996 Acura TL Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint Elmo, AL
- Heater Core Replacement ($836 - 1,046) in Chadwicks, NY
- Sub Item 1: Rotate Tires ($44 - 56) in Winston, NM
- 52,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Minster, OH
- CV Joint Replacement ($1,704 - 2,017) in Damascus, AR
- Heater Hose Replacement ($66 - 104) in Wyoming, WV