I had noticed before a skip going up small hill 3 or 4 times. I just recently had to get a new transmission. This was a problem before I got new transmission also. What would cause this? We also replaced the throttle body.
Skipping 3-4 times on 2005 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- Truck has a humming sound Iberia engine compartment when vehicle is turned off
- have code P0345 & P0349 how fix the problem?
- Overheating. NO antifreeze leaking. Replaced thermostat.
- towers 1 and 6 on coil pack are not firing
- Vehicle continues to flash check engine & service light and locks into 3rd gear.