90K 2005 sequioa, has brake light displayed, and other dashboard signs appearing while driving. Dlrship says I need a skid control computer, $650 for part. Why did this happen? could it just be a loose connection? never had anything this expensive happen to me on a toyota that's under 100k. Also when I turn a corner while going uphill, the traction symbol appears, and the vehicle loses thrust, as if the vehicle will stall. thanks for any insight!
skid control replacement? on 2005 Toyota Sequoia
1 answerJuly 11, 2014
2 answersJune 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sequoia Questions
- When I play my iPhone thru the USB function, the USB screen states NO DATA as op
- Front doors will not lock with key fob
- no heat in car, defroster not working. fan works fine.
- car won't start after sitting long time, or won't stay on.
- Engine shuts off when brakes applied or at stop/idle. (TBS & Air Intake cleaned)
2005 Toyota Sequoia Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($85 - 106) in Panama, IL
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($528 - 740) in Ridgeland, SC
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Luther, MI
- 52,500 Mile Service ($141 - 207) in Hornsby, TN
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Butterfield, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($338 - 377) in Belle Plaine, IA