90K 2005 sequioa, has brake light displayed, and other dashboard signs appearing while driving. Dlrship says I need a skid control computer, $650 for part. Why did this happen? could it just be a loose connection? never had anything this expensive happen to me on a toyota that's under 100k. Also when I turn a corner while going uphill, the traction symbol appears, and the vehicle loses thrust, as if the vehicle will stall. thanks for any insight!
skid control replacement? on 2005 Toyota Sequoia
1 answerJuly 11, 2014
2 answersJune 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sequoia Questions
- no heat in car, defroster not working. fan works fine.
- car won't start after sitting long time, or won't stay on.
- Engine shuts off when brakes applied or at stop/idle. (TBS & Air Intake cleaned)
- My sequioa only runs if i have the ac on what is causing that and how do i fixit
- my car is making a squealing sound only when in reverse