chk engine light on had it chked clutch pedal switch stuck and it sound loud when you're driving in 5 gear.
Since it not cover under warranty, how much do it cost to get fixed on 2007 Pontiac G5
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac G5 Questions
- HOW TO TAKE OLD FUEL PUMP OUT
- What will cause the key not to come out and it not go in any gear and no power
- a/c goes on and off. Now the engine light just came on. Any ideas?
- I put a hole in the oil pan and replaced with a new one. Still leaking oil.
- Why is my A/C only blowing cold air when I'm driving and my vehicle is Oheating?
2007 Pontiac G5 Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($329 - 608) in Cameron, WI
- Heater Core Replacement ($677 - 1,037) in Hampton, GA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($324 - 449) in Rockwood, IL
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($395 - 557) in Isabela, PR
- Tire Rotate ($35 - 45) in Alapaha, GA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($328 - 375) in Presque Isle, WI