my brake light is one and my turn signals arnt working or blinking inside and out.
signals and brake lights not on on 1990 GMC Suburban 1500
1 answerSeptember 13, 2010
- How to Fix Your Brakes
- 1990 GMC Suburban 1500 Repair and Maintenance
- 1990 GMC Suburban 1500 Maintenance Schedule
- 1990 GMC Suburban 1500 Problems(7)
- 1990 GMC Suburban 1500 Repair Estimates
- 1990 GMC Suburban 1500 Q&A(8)
- 1990 GMC Suburban 1500 Recalls(2)
- 1990 GMC Suburban 1500 Shops
- 1990 GMC Suburban 1500 Reviews(1)
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
- what would cause a no crank and a buzzing sound when i turn the key on my truck
- How do I tell the difference between bad shocks or struts?
- What cases a grinding noise up front on the passenger side?
- high speed on a/c fan switch burns out switch; high is on a separate wire ,is there a repair for this problem?
- When I stop at a light engine idle starts jumping shift to neutral goes to normal for a min or two then does same till I give it a little gas..
1990 GMC Suburban 1500 Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($424 - 703) in Terlton, OK
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($120 - 389) in Elkhart Lake, WI
- PCV Valve Replacement ($32 - 46) in Spring Hill, FL
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($157 - 523) in Millbrook, NY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($226 - 273) in Camdenton, MO
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($121 - 134) in Beaver Dam, KY