my brake light is one and my turn signals arnt working or blinking inside and out.
signals and brake lights not on on 1990 GMC Suburban 1500
1 answerSeptember 13, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
- How do I tell the difference between bad shocks or struts?
- What cases a grinding noise up front on the passenger side?
- high speed on a/c fan switch burns out switch; high is on a separate wire ,is there a repair for this problem?
- When I stop at a light engine idle starts jumping shift to neutral goes to normal for a min or two then does same till I give it a little gas..
- I just had my axle housing R&R, used rear end replaced and my axle came apart what would cause this?
1990 GMC Suburban 1500 Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($254 - 403) in Terlton, OK
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($116 - 303) in Elkhart Lake, WI
- 65,000 Mile Service ($123 - 184) in Spring Hill, FL
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($511 - 964) in Millbrook, NY
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($628 - 891) in Camdenton, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($635 - 760) in Beaver Dam, KY