I have checked all the fuses and all are ok. what could be the problem
signal lights and emergency flashers don't work on 2004 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
2004 Toyota Camry Estimates
- 10,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Laveen, AZ
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Worland, WY
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($104 - 136) in Perrysville, OH
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Bridgehampton, NY
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($976 - 1,695) in Placerville, CO
- Tire & Wheel Assembly Rotate & Balance ($79 - 100) in Redwood, MS