emergency flasher works fine .signal will not work at all .I have tried a new flasher same results .fuses not blown.
signal flasher on 1998 Ford Explorer
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Pinksmileyfacelady ,
November 20, 2010
Do the other components on the turn signal stalk work? if they do not that may be your problem. If you;re sure the fuses arent blown and the bulbs are the correct ones then its likely you have a short somewhere.
2 answersFebruary 25, 2010
2 answersSeptember 22, 2016
2 answersMay 06, 2013
1 answerFebruary 22, 2011
1 answerFebruary 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- i have no power to the heat and air control module no display no blower fan
- My truck won't turn over. I replaced the starter. Now it won't turn start
- Removing coil spring from strut. I used spring compressors to compress spring.
- How do I change a burned out lamp in the steering wheel controls?
- how do i disarm anti theft system PAT
1998 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($110 - 161) in Carson, IA
- 80,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Aristes, PA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($287 - 832) in Troy, IL
- 115,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Minerva, OH
- Engine Mount Replacement ($275 - 388) in Grygla, MN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($258 - 292) in Elk, CA