emergency flasher works fine .signal will not work at all .I have tried a new flasher same results .fuses not blown.
signal flasher on 1998 Ford Explorer
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Pinksmileyfacelady ,
November 20, 2010
Do the other components on the turn signal stalk work? if they do not that may be your problem. If you;re sure the fuses arent blown and the bulbs are the correct ones then its likely you have a short somewhere.
2 answersFebruary 25, 2010
2 answersSeptember 22, 2016
2 answersMay 06, 2013
1 answerFebruary 22, 2011
1 answerFebruary 15, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- How much does it cost to replace harmonic balance on 1999 Buick century custom
- what is the cost to repair all the timing belts in vehicle?
- how do I fix the windshield wipers that don't work
- the motor dies when I put the unit in drive
- Has there been replacement of the PT unit I am having grinding grunting noise
1998 Ford Explorer Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,234 - 1,638) in Carson, IA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Aristes, PA
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Troy, IL
- Steering Rack Replacement ($493 - 579) in Minerva, OH
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($459 - 1,417) in Grygla, MN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($165 - 303) in Elk, CA