I am looking for the part number or where I can buy the part for the driver's side mirror cover that is inside the car. The exterior mirror is fine, but the side window was broken and when they replaced the window, they broke all the clips on the cover that is inside the car that covers the mounts for the mirror. Can anyone help?
Side mirror interior cover driver's side on 1998 Volkswagen Cabrio
Asked by for the 1998 Volkswagen Cabrio
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabrio Questions
- While driving my gas petal completely went out. Like the rod slipped down.
- HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST FOR ACCELERATION PROBLEMS?
- Engine turns over, no spark can the computor go bad?
- how i can know if tghe crankshaft sensor is in good condition
- Major oil leak; oil goes thru the car, makes slushing sound, does turn over
1998 Volkswagen Cabrio Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($296 - $540) in Monroe, OK
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($315 - $403) in Ray Brook, NY
- Spark Plug Replacement ($92 - $128) in Shasta Lake, CA
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Junction, UT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($241 - $270) in Port Deposit, MD
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Rothville, MO