I am looking for the part number or where I can buy the part for the driver's side mirror cover that is inside the car. The exterior mirror is fine, but the side window was broken and when they replaced the window, they broke all the clips on the cover that is inside the car that covers the mounts for the mirror. Can anyone help?
Side mirror interior cover driver's side on 1998 Volkswagen Cabrio
Asked by for the 1998 Volkswagen Cabrio
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabrio Questions
- Where is the camshaft position sensor located on a 02 vw cabrio?
- While driving my gas petal completely went out. Like the rod slipped down.
- HOW MUCH WOULD IT COST FOR ACCELERATION PROBLEMS?
- Engine turns over, no spark can the computor go bad?
- how i can know if tghe crankshaft sensor is in good condition
1998 Volkswagen Cabrio Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Monroe, OK
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($218 - $333) in Ray Brook, NY
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($123 - $211) in Shasta Lake, CA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Junction, UT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($215 - $247) in Port Deposit, MD
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($259 - $325) in Rothville, MO