When i turn on my lights my side mirror signal light stays on. the door is closed and my signal is not on. this happens only when i turn on my lights. what does it mean?
side mirror on 2003 Ford Windstar
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
- 3.8 V6 Windstar engine has a knock/rattle.
- i replaced dash cluster with a used one and van wont start
2003 Ford Windstar Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Girard, KS
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($433 - 655) in Newmarket, NH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($213 - 292) in Viola, IL
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($195 - 449) in Harwood, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($272 - 321) in Dawson, AL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($236 - 272) in Doucette, TX