The van shutters like going over railroad tracks when it is at 1500 rpms and around 30 mph, also it seems to be worse when as everything is the same as listed but going up hill. Any ideas what could be causing this?
shutters at 1500 rpms on 2007 Honda Odyssey
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- What is causing total loss of power while driving
- Why does my van loose all power while driving?
- Reverse and park won't engage when shifting from drive while running
- driver sliding door will not latch all the way. I have to hit the back of the do
- Flashing D4 light, transmission acting up -- did all told. Could it be compute