while driving my 96 olds bravada it shuts off with no warning,sometimes it starts right back up it may go for about a half mile, then it shuts off again.i turn the ignition,it turns but want start. i let it set for a while then it may start up. what can this be
shuts off without warning on 1996 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
1996 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- 40,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Fisher, PA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($189 - 350) in Alder, MT
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($325 - 518) in Jenks, OK
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($352 - 704) in Vernon, NJ
- Engine Mount Replacement ($248 - 337) in Tyrone, OK
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($210 - 345) in North Amherst, MA