while driving my 96 olds bravada it shuts off with no warning,sometimes it starts right back up it may go for about a half mile, then it shuts off again.i turn the ignition,it turns but want start. i let it set for a while then it may start up. what can this be
shuts off without warning on 1996 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- How do I remove the head light cover to change bulbs and what could be wrong?
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
1996 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Fisher, PA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Alder, MT
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($159 - 269) in Jenks, OK
- Brake Drum Replacement ($286 - 427) in Vernon, NJ
- Horn Replacement ($110 - 121) in Tyrone, OK
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - 25) in North Amherst, MA