My 1999 Mercury Mystique just shuts off while I am driving. If I let it sit for a while, it will restart and run like nothing ever happened. I had the coilpack replaced because my mechenic said thats the only thing he suspects. The computer shows no faults. Whats wrong?
Shuts off while driving. on 1999 Mercury Mystique
Asked by for the 1999 Mercury Mystique
1 answerJanuary 06, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mystique Questions
- Cant get ac or jeat to come out vents.was only coming i out defrost not anymore
- Where can I get an engine wiring harness?
- This is my daughters first car and the Steering wheel locks when driving ?
- If disassemble the speed sensor will the car still run
- I replaced my vss and my speedometer still has not come back on
1999 Mercury Mystique Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Berwyn, PA
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($440 - $613) in Lincoln, IL
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($330 - $401) in Port Royal, PA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Titusville, PA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - $30) in Sea Isle City, NJ
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($240 - $258) in Vernon Hill, VA