AND MOVED TO PARK POSITION,TURN KEY THE REST OF THE WAY OFF AND PULLED IT OUT.WENT BACK TO START CAR AND THE DASH POWERS UP BUT WHEN TURNING KEY TO THE START POSITION CAR WONT TURN OVER. THERE IS NO NOISE EITHER. CHECKED FUSES AND PULLED NEG CABLE OFF BATTERY AND RE CONNECTED. STILL NOTHING I NEED HELP../
SHUT OFF CAR WHEN THE SHIFTER WAS IN DRIVE,i THEN PUSHED IN BUTTON on 1991 Chevrolet Lumina
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- A/C blowing warm , temp dropped then skyrocketed, lost steering.
- Where is the key-less receiving unit located?
- My ck engine light comes on. Im going 55-60 mph and it totally shuts off.
- I was wondering what's the best fuel pump to use for a 1997 Chevy lumina I'm putting a brand new one on there since I need it.
- How do you know if the vacuum seal on a 97 Chevy Lumina goes bad?