AND MOVED TO PARK POSITION,TURN KEY THE REST OF THE WAY OFF AND PULLED IT OUT.WENT BACK TO START CAR AND THE DASH POWERS UP BUT WHEN TURNING KEY TO THE START POSITION CAR WONT TURN OVER. THERE IS NO NOISE EITHER. CHECKED FUSES AND PULLED NEG CABLE OFF BATTERY AND RE CONNECTED. STILL NOTHING I NEED HELP../
SHUT OFF CAR WHEN THE SHIFTER WAS IN DRIVE,i THEN PUSHED IN BUTTON on 1991 Chevrolet Lumina
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- how to replace the front right ABS wiring Harness
- How do I replace the stereo? I would like to have a CD player.
- How do I know if I have a bad air compressor? My AC stopped working.
- Why doesn't my horn or cruise control work?
- I have to hold the blinker lever just shy of the locked position to make them go