Car has 2.5 liter I get a shudder when accelerating but smooths out after reaching cruising speed but, if I accelerate at anytime it comes back.No codes come up and tune up has been done.Car has 85000 miles on it. Never had any problems on it before.
shudder on acceleration but goes away after up to speed on 2001 Subaru Legacy
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- Need front differential rebuilt or replaced looking at cost for the repair.
- Replaced spark plugs,air filter,fuel filter,fuel pump.car still wont start & run
- car feels like it's fish tailing all the time not only on bad wheather what isit
- wht would cause it to not start if it crank nd hit nd is getin fuel nd has spark
- One is under the hood the other one is inside
2001 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($282 - 438) in Bradshaw, NE
- Starter Replacement ($427 - 491) in Guilford, ME
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($119 - 160) in North Street, MI
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($252 - 504) in Santiago, MN
- Horn Replacement ($38 - 81) in Miamiville, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($226 - 755) in Wooster, OH