Car has 2.5 liter I get a shudder when accelerating but smooths out after reaching cruising speed but, if I accelerate at anytime it comes back.No codes come up and tune up has been done.Car has 85000 miles on it. Never had any problems on it before.
shudder on acceleration but goes away after up to speed on 2001 Subaru Legacy
Asked by for the 2001 Subaru Legacy
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- If I have a little sidewall damage where it shows some wire would it be badtouse
- is it bad if a car cant get an alignment done and has a small leak in the tranny
- Legacy floats on icy roads. Very unstable.
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is very dangerous
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is SCARY!!
2001 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($58 - 106) in Bradshaw, NE
- Timing Belt Replacement ($282 - 406) in Guilford, ME
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in North Street, MI
- Steering Rack Replacement ($612 - 990) in Santiago, MN
- Window Switch Replacement ($204 - 215) in Miamiville, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($401 - 1,080) in Wooster, OH