but when you unplug mass air flow sensor stays running at extremely high rpm, I tried new mass air flow sensor and o2 sensor
showing codes p0108,p0171,p0107,p1107, wont stay running, on 1997 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
- How do I get my dashboard to function properly again?