i like to see were the oil filter is on a 2.7 santa fe
show me the oil filter on a 2.7 on 2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- is there i can bypass the a/c pulley when replacing the spertaine belt
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 45) in Graettinger, IA
- AC Compressor Replacement ($645 - 728) in Maytown, PA
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($50 - 63) in Haviland, KS
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Sextonville, WI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($386 - 499) in Pendergrass, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($197 - 231) in Montmorenci, IN