My father in law did this to my car, & also snapped connected hose. Then "repaired" it by inserting both broken ends in a fatter, but same diameter piece of rubber hose. Now my car struggles to start. If it does it stalls quickly.
Should you clean PVC valve with viniger water mix? on 1997 Chevrolet Lumina
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Lumina Questions
- how to replace the front right ABS wiring Harness
- How do I replace the stereo? I would like to have a CD player.
- How do I know if I have a bad air compressor? My AC stopped working.
- Why doesn't my horn or cruise control work?
- I have to hold the blinker lever just shy of the locked position to make them go