There is a loud clang when you shift from park to reverse or sometimes when you shift from park to drive. Doesn't happen every time, but seems to be getting more frequent.
Should the transmission shift hard on the first start of the day? on 2007 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- just had throttle body replaced. 2wks later same promblem!? Help?127k 100%upkept
- 2006 Ford 500s, 90,000+ mi. excessive front tire wear, probable worn parts ?
- When I slow down my car dies. It starts back up right away. What is wrong ?
- Why would my fuel pump not be getting power?
- Have Ford issued a recall for the throttle body as of yet on the five hundreds?