There is a loud clang when you shift from park to reverse or sometimes when you shift from park to drive. Doesn't happen every time, but seems to be getting more frequent.
Should the transmission shift hard on the first start of the day? on 2007 Ford Five Hundred
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Five Hundred Questions
- Car starts and runs, drives fine but after about 5 mins if shut off won't restar
- Electrical issues at battery
- Why my car won't start after not picking up speed
- What fuse is in conjunction with 02 sensor bank 1 sensor 1 & where is it located
- The fan for the climate control on my car won't shut off...whats wrong?
2007 Ford Five Hundred Estimates