Is there a history of problems of this type on Santa Fes?
Should the rear brake pads on my car with 21K miles needed to be replaced? on 2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($388 - 567) in Independence, WV
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($327 - 650) in Reserve, MT
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($181 - 242) in La Mesa, NM
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Fort Defiance, AZ
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($396 - 424) in Lexington, AL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($54 - 96) in Lowake, TX