My car has been having trouble starting for about a week. It will not turn over, and I leave the key on for a little while, and it will usually start. It shows, service theft system, check tire pressure, engine oil change due soon, and check volt gauges. Today when I tried to start it, it wouldn't start. My son jumped it and it started. Also, the A/C kicks on automatically. It hasn't ever shown check engine soon, or service vehicle.
Should the key come out of the ignition with the care turned off, but in drive? on 2001 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
- What to start with on bypassed vats car was driving now no charge
- The car battery was bad then jumped it and starter smoked won't crank at all
- Shifting after 20 e30 mins driving high end