just bought the car. hard to believe that a 2005 Audi headlights don't go off when I turn engine off or a warning buzz. Audi tells me this is the way it was designed.
should the headlights go off when I turn the engine off or at least warn me? on 2005 Audi Allroad Quattro
- 2005 Audi Allroad Quattro Repair and Maintenance
- 2005 Audi Allroad Quattro Maintenance Schedule
- 2005 Audi Allroad Quattro Problems(15)
- 2005 Audi Allroad Quattro Repair Estimates
- 2005 Audi Allroad Quattro Q&A(6)
- 2005 Audi Allroad Quattro Recalls(2)
- 2005 Audi Allroad Quattro Shops
- 2005 Audi Allroad Quattro Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Audi Allroad Quattro Questions
- When I make turns I hear a clicking sound near my wheels. What is that?
- new brakes new caliper do I need to change rubber brake hose
- what could be wrong when the car is in safety mode
- changed the fuel pump, still not getting fuel is there a fuel shutoff switch or?
- front suspension won't lift. car bounces and scraps ground. left outside 2 weeks undriven. could have possible rain damage. what do you suspect the problem to be and do you have a rough estimate on the cost? the car has 108k miles on it. thank you
2005 Audi Allroad Quattro Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Somerset, TX
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($655 - $2,401) in Ford Cliff, PA
- Alternator Replacement ($650 - $1,096) in Waynesburg, KY
- Radiator Replacement ($650 - $1,059) in Franklinton, LA
- Ignition Control Module Replacement ($237 - $248) in Smicksburg, PA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($473 - $2,005) in Brattleboro, VT