just bought the car. hard to believe that a 2005 Audi headlights don't go off when I turn engine off or a warning buzz. Audi tells me this is the way it was designed.
should the headlights go off when I turn the engine off or at least warn me? on 2005 Audi Allroad Quattro
- 2005 Audi Allroad Quattro Repair and Maintenance
- 2005 Audi Allroad Quattro Maintenance Schedule
- 2005 Audi Allroad Quattro Problems(15)
- 2005 Audi Allroad Quattro Repair Estimates
- 2005 Audi Allroad Quattro Q&A(6)
- 2005 Audi Allroad Quattro Recalls(2)
- 2005 Audi Allroad Quattro Shops
- 2005 Audi Allroad Quattro Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Audi Allroad Quattro Questions
- When I make turns I hear a clicking sound near my wheels. What is that?
- new brakes new caliper do I need to change rubber brake hose
- sunroof leak resulted in electrical failure. will audi cover cost of repair
- after driving car for a good while and engine is hot, after letting car sit a while it may not want to start. it gets fuel but seems to not fire on enough cylinders to start. after it totally cools down it starts fine. what is the cause?
- replaced battery now wont go into gear
2005 Audi Allroad Quattro Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($649 - 816) in Somerset, TX
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($2,337 - 3,550) in Ford Cliff, PA
- 125,000 Mile Service ($126 - 206) in Waynesburg, KY
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($360 - 462) in Franklinton, LA
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Smicksburg, PA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($478 - 623) in Brattleboro, VT