Had a tire changed at a local tire shop. Now the air suspension is not working with the car sits idle.
Should the air suspension be turned off before putting the car on a lift. on 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Repair and Maintenance
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Maintenance Schedule
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Problems(10)
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Repair Estimates
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Q&A(45)
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Recalls(1)
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Shops
- 2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz GL450 Questions
- what causes ESP inoperable warning
- I have a smell in my car from ventilation system even after service
- Do these vehicles have lots of air suspension problems?
- I replaced the alternator and a new battery yet my battery loses power.
- airmatic drives tough after a repair of rear suspension cause of accident?
2007 Mercedes-Benz GL450 Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($685 - 1,081) in Cornish, ME
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($292 - 506) in Cambridgeport, VT
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($304 - 353) in Cuba, AL
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Duquesne, PA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($427 - 577) in Vandalia, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($2,704 - 2,742) in Dillsboro, NC