Also, mechanic says has to order parts from Hyundai
Should my car with approx 31000 miles need new rear shocks & mounts? THANK YOU on 2008 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- oil system exploded while driving ,losing most oil. Has this been a problem
- Is my car covered with its warranty still?
- The inside door locking lever works for only front and rear right side only.
- car wont shift, stuck in park.
- My car will shift fine but then all of a sudden it just stops and won't move
2008 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($342 - $541) in Pageton, WV
- Spark Plug Replacement ($68 - $91) in Hill Afb, UT
- Steering Rack Replacement ($1,089 - $1,491) in Schell City, MO
- Brake Drum Replacement ($359 - $542) in Utica, KS
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($170 - $244) in Chesterfield, MO
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($428 - $696) in Sheridan, CA