Also, mechanic says has to order parts from Hyundai
Should my car with approx 31000 miles need new rear shocks & mounts? THANK YOU on 2008 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2008 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Pageton, WV
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hill Afb, UT
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($265 - 396) in Schell City, MO
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($314 - 623) in Utica, KS
- Engine Mount Replacement ($179 - 932) in Chesterfield, MO
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($243 - 563) in Sheridan, CA