I am replacing the A/C evaporator core on my 1995 Buick Regal (~95,000 miles). Most of the cost is labor. Should I also replace the heater core (about ~$100 for part) since the additional labor would be negligible? How likely is the heater core to need replacing on a '95 Buick Regal if the car makes it to 150,000 miles?
Should I replace the heater core when replacing A/C evaporator core? on 1995 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- MY TEMP GAUGE IS ALWAYS READING HIGH & ODOMETER IS STUCK @ INACCURATE NUMBER
- why the steering wheel adjustment lever will not engage back in place?
- How muck does it cost to fix an oil pan leaking gasket?
- The coolant low warning light staying on while level in overflow tank is normal. What might be the problem?
- My 92 Buick misses somtimes than seems to go away. but now its getting worse .Id like to know if the most likely reason is one of the 3 ignition coils, Plugs,wires, Vacum