I am replacing the A/C evaporator core on my 1995 Buick Regal (~95,000 miles). Most of the cost is labor. Should I also replace the heater core (about ~$100 for part) since the additional labor would be negligible? How likely is the heater core to need replacing on a '95 Buick Regal if the car makes it to 150,000 miles?
Should I replace the heater core when replacing A/C evaporator core? on 1995 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- infotainment system quit Checked radio fuses 4/5 ok. Reconnect batt wrked 4aday
- what cause the spark plugs to blow out of motor then motor starts smoking
- Is the transmission drain plug with ridges or without if it has blown out.
- how do you replace the spring in the ignition so my key will go to the off pis.
- when I try to shut the car off it will not turn to the off position.