I am replacing the A/C evaporator core on my 1995 Buick Regal (~95,000 miles). Most of the cost is labor. Should I also replace the heater core (about ~$100 for part) since the additional labor would be negligible? How likely is the heater core to need replacing on a '95 Buick Regal if the car makes it to 150,000 miles?
Should I replace the heater core when replacing A/C evaporator core? on 1995 Buick Regal
Asked by for the 1995 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
- Automatic transmission. Car will drive fine then at stop lights it won't move
1995 Buick Regal Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($128 - 229) in Mexican Hat, UT
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($116 - 171) in Oakdale, CA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($242 - 421) in Smoaks, SC
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($387 - 877) in Springbrook, IA
- Heater Core Replacement ($176 - 431) in Ponemah, MN
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($78 - 103) in Beach Haven, PA