I was told my engine is tapping so either my lifters are about to go out or my engine is about to die. I was told my oil was too thin and it has too much in it but I was under the impression I needed to have it changed since it is past the due date. My car tends to hesistate then it surges forward.
Should I repair or get rid of my car? and how much would it cost me? on 2007 Mercury Milan
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Milan Questions
- I have a 2007 Mercury Milan and it won t let me play music on the aux
- upon starting car I noticed my power steering wasn't working
- I have a '08 Mercury Milan Premier V6 what causes overheating only while idling?
- When i turn my ac off why does it still keep turning on while im driving
- When i plug a aij cable into my car and go through the aux selection line in doesn't show up as i choice?