How long should it idle for?
Should I let engine idle before turning off, 2003 Jetta 1.8 Turbo. on 2003 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the seal on the waterpump end of the balance shaft?
- if u set timing and rotate 1 turn should all marks line up or will they change
- How do I know if I need to replace power steering pump?
- 2009 Jetta se dash - next to time, temp, and mileage, "2-3" is on display?
- My Jetta is throwing 5 codes, p0036, p0141, p2128, p2123 and p0221.
2003 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($327 - 464) in Wadena, IA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($253 - 484) in Ellisville, MS
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($255 - 303) in Mulberry, AR
- Battery Replacement ($143 - 221) in Marietta, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($502 - 556) in Aledo, TX
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($230 - 448) in Palm City, FL