How long should it idle for?
Should I let engine idle before turning off, 2003 Jetta 1.8 Turbo. on 2003 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2003 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($143 - 221) in Wadena, IA
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($204 - 246) in Ellisville, MS
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($182 - 259) in Mulberry, AR
- AC Condenser Replacement ($636 - 763) in Marietta, MS
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($154 - 190) in Aledo, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($917 - 961) in Palm City, FL