Should I have the water pump replaced as preventive maintenance or just replace it as needed (when it breaks)?
Should I have the water pump replaced as preventive maintenance? on 2005 BMW 325i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325i Questions
- While at speed , cars idle go's up and down and theres a beeping alarm
- why does my car lightly shakes/jerk when the car is not in motion.
- vehicle idles up and down, some times idles really high.
- Dash lights do not work and service engine light comes on
- Driver's side door would not open with remote and car button...help
2005 BMW 325i Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($133 - 217) in Arkoma, OK
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,110 - 1,409) in White Horse Beach, MA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Preston, WA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($84 - 139) in Kindred, ND
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($380 - 389) in Pryor, MT
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($82 - 178) in Fallon, MT